Recipe by sassafrasnanc
It's moist and dairy and egg free and super easy to make! No one ever knows! We love this recipe. I do use wheat flour on occasion.
Top Review by brooklyn43512
Turned out perfect! I'm allergic to eggs and I'm so happy that I found a banana bread recipe that I actually enjoy:) The only thing I changed was adding half a teaspoon of cinnamon. Thanks.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 4 dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl beat together oil, sugar and water.
- Add flour mix to wet mix and add bananas.
- Stir in nuts (optional) and blend well.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake 1 hour or until done.
- Cool in pan at least 15 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator.