- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In blender, process flax seeds and 3 tablespoons water until thickened and frothy. Add sugar, bananas, oil and vanilla; process for 2 minutes.
- Add flax seed mixture to flour mixture and stir until just blended. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter among muffin cups. Bake at 375 for 19-24 minutes.