Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Fresh fruit cups with orange liqueur.
- 4 cups strawberries, halve
- 2 ripe bananas, chuck
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon king kelly orange marmalade
- whipped cream
- In a mixing bowl add Grand Marnier liqueur, sugar and orange marmalade and combine well add in the strawberries and bananas and mix well.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve the fruits in chill wine glasses and top with whipped cream.
I thought we had whipped cream, but it turned out we were out, so I tried this over both ricotta and ice cream. We really liked it with the ricotta, it reminded me of Luscious Amaretto Ricotta With Berries (Low Fat).
What a lovely light dessert. I made two versions, one with the liquer and one without. Both were amazing tasting. Love the zing from the marmalade. Quick, easy to make and tastes great. Thanks for sharing a recipe that i will make again. Made for Favorites Cookbook - 2012
Yum! This so easy to prepare...we loved the light orange taste from the marmalade and the grand mariner...I cut this down to serve just the two of us...I did replace the sugar with splenda...this is such an elegant dessert...I would be proud to serve this to company...made for Fall 2012 PAC