Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh, crisp and tasty salad. I first made this salad about six months ago and my 5 year old granddaughter could not stop eating it.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeded and cubed
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- Combine first eight ingredients in jar with tight fitting lid and shake well.
- In large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onions.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 15 mins but longer is better.
- Stir in cheese before serving.
Absolutely perfect blend of ingredients. This was so good I could cry.