Recipe by chia
i worked 10 hrs today and when i got home the family was starved.. this is adapted from family circle, a recipe i had saved and it was perfect for a quick meal. i served this with herbed mashed potatoes and roasted green beans.
Top Review by mevalentino
This recipe is fantastic. It is one of my go to dishes because it is simple, quick, and nine times out of ten I have all the ingredients in my pantry. The first time I made it I didn't have grapes so I used golden raisons instead and it was great. I have since used grapes in it and love it even more. I serve with fried corn with red peppers and green onions and either a salad or some other green veggie. Yum
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 8 ounces red seedless grapes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- pour 1/4 c balsamic vinegar over pork chops in a plastic bag.
- marinade for 15-30 minutes.
- heat oil in skillet, brown chops for 2 minutes per side, set aside.
- add stock, grapes, and remaining vinegrette to pan, heat to simmering.
- add pork back to pan, cook 5 minutes until warmed through.
- serve with couscous, mashed potatoes, rice, etc.