Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Refreshing, lite and easy to make pasta salad
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (16 ounce) container pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) container water-packed artichoke hearts, cut in half
- 1 (16 ounce) container roasted red peppers
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- olive oil
- bite-size fresh mozzarella cheese balls
- Boil one pound of any type pasta of your choice.
- Tweak the amount of ingredients to your own taste.
- Mix ingredients with pasta and toss.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. The longer it marinates the better.