Prep 24 hrs
Cook 20 mins
This is also great with pork steaks --- make certain to marinate in the fridge for 24 hours.
Make and share this Balsamic Honey Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- To make the marinade; mix the honey, mustard, balsamic vinegar, oil, garlic, green onions and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add in the pork tenderloins, and turn to coat.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- When ready to cook the pork, remove from the fridge and reserve the marinade liquid.
- Place the pork on the grill, and brush with reserved marinade.
- Close the grill lid and cook, turning and basting one or two times.
- Cook for about 18-20 minutes, or until inside has a hint of pink.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice into about 1/2-inch slices (or smaller).
- Serve on a platter with roasted potatoes.
I was a little disappointed that the marinade didn't contribute much to the meat. I ended up marinading it for two days, and while the very outside rim of the slices of pork were tasty, the inside tasted completely plain and dry. It would be nice to have some sort of sauce.
I loved the flavors in this marinade. Very strong and very yummy. I cooked my tenderloin in the oven instead of on the grill (due to the weather) and it came out great!
Between the 4 diners this was rated between 3 and 5, so settlement point was 4. I used 2 pork fillets weighing about 330grams each which I cut in half and marinated for 24 hours (would love to turn the marinade into a sauce) and the DH cooked on the indoor ridged grill (no lid) for about 25 minutes total. Thank you Kittencal. Made for ZAAR Stars Tag Game.