Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in a site promoting the other white meat. Balsamic vinegar combines with a touch of brown sugar to make a delectable glaze for this pork.. A quick browning gives the pork color and seals in the juices for a more tender dish. This recipe is simple and very tasty both hot or cold.I made 2 so I can have leftovers. Add baby potatoes to your pan and you will get these great roasted potatoes.
- 680.38 g pork tenderloin
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- 78.07 ml balsamic vinegar
- 2.46 ml crushed garlic
- 29.58 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Rinse pork under cool running water. Trim excess fat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; place pork in skillet. Sear each side to brown entire surface. Remove meat from pan; set aside on a warm plate.
- Add vinegar to skillet, stirring to scrape any cooked bits of meat from skillet. Reduce heat to medium; stir in brown sugar and garlic; mix wel and simmer a few minutes to make a glaze. Return tenderloin to skillet; spoon glaze over meat.
- Place pork in a small roasting pan. Roast for 30 minutes. Remove pork from oven; allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Drizzle any pan juices over top.
This was fabulous! Easy to prepare and delicious!
Sooooooo easy, fantastic!
Excellent! Uses ingredients that are always in the pantry, simple and quick to prepare, tender and delicious to eat. Need I say more?