1/2 Photos of Balsamic Citrus Pork Chops
This is a tasty and simple skillet recipe for pork chops. I usually use really thick boneless chops (about 1 1/4" thick), but any thickess can be used; just adjust cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season both sides of the pork chops with the salt and pepper.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, juice, honey, cornstarch and thyme until smooth; set aside.
- 3Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add seasomed chops. Brown chops for 2 minutes on each side.
- 4Reduce heat to medium-low. Add vinegar mixture to skillet.
- 5Cover and simmer chops for 10-15 minutes (more or less time, depending on the thickness of your chops).
- 6Serve with sauce poured over top.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Citrus Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.9 mg
- Sodium 249.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 21.1 g