Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Publix (grocery store). This is simple, but very tasty.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cutlets
- 1.23 ml salt (to taste)
- 0.59 ml pepper (to taste)
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (rinsed)
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 198.44 g baby greens, bagged
- Preheat large saute pan on medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place oil in pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken; cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature is 165°F While chicken is cooking, cut up the rosemary (leaves only).
- Add remaining ingredients, including rosemary, to pan. Rotate chicken to top of the greens. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until greens are wilted.
- Serve warm.