1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
When I was given this free recipe in the grocery store and saw balsamic vinegar in it, I knew I had to give it a try someday.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken pieces evenly with pepper and salt.
- 2Cook chicken in hot vegetable oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until slightly brown on all sides, turning pieces often.
- 3Remove chicken from skillet, and drain on paper towels.
- 4Drain excess oil from skillet.
- 5Add chopped garlic to skillet, and saute over medium heat 2 minutes.
- 6Add tomato paste and 1/2 cup chicken broth, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet.
- 7Add 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar and 3 tablespoons honey; increase heat to medium-high, and bring glaze to a boil.
- 8Add chicken, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, uncovered, turning occasionally, 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- 9Spoon balsamic glaze mixture over chicken, and sprinkle evenly with green onion.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Braised Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.7
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 138.0 mg
- Sodium 621.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 32.3 g