Recipe by Christina.Scott
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry In Baltimore we love crabs and old bay. This is a fun and delicious appetizer that everyone will enjoy!
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 9x9 Baking Pan with Reynolds No Stick Foil.
- Spread Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns on the bottom of the baking pan pushing them into the pan to make a crust.
- Bake the Hash Browns for 12 minutes.
- In a bowl, gently mix the crab meat, softened cream cheese, old bay and 1/2 of the cheddar cheese.
- Pour the crab meat mixture on top of the Hash Browns.
- Top the Crab meat mixture with the remaining shredded cheddar cheese.
- Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.