1/17 Photos of Baklava Salmon (Salmon With Honey, Butter, Walnuts, and Mustard)
One of my friends deemed this "Baklava Salmon" and the name stuck. The salmon & mustard go well with the honey, butter, and walnuts. We usually serve this with rice and steamed carrots or broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard (or your favorite) or 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard (or your favorite)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup walnuts or 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- fresh ground pepper
- kosher salt
- 1/4 limes (optional) or 1 lemon (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°; Line shallow roasting pan with non-stick aluminum foil, or spray with non-stick pan spray.
- 2In small bowl, blend butter, mustard, and honey, set aside; in another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, nuts, and parsley.
- 3Place salmon fillets on prepared pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and brush with honey-mustard mixture; sprinkle tops with crumb/nut mixture; if any remains, press into sides of salmon.
- 4Bake salmon 12-15 minutes in preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork, serve with lime or lemon wedge.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baklava Salmon (Salmon With Honey, Butter, Walnuts, and Mustard)
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.6
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 363.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 25.6 g