- 2 lbs zucchini, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shredded zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Toss zucchini and let drain for at least 15 minutes. After draining in colander use your hands and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- In a large bowl add zucchini and remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Place mixture in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour.