Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe comes from Recipes4Living's emailed newsletter.
- 2 lbs zucchini, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place shredded zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Toss zucchini and let drain for at least 15 minutes. After draining in colander use your hands and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- In a large bowl add zucchini and remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Place mixture in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour.
Well this is absolutely delish! Went perfectly with our flat iron grilled steak. Thank you Lor! There can never be too many Zucchini recipes for me! Made for KK's Recipe Tag
Very Delicious and easy, We had a problem with a little too much liquid but it was still great!!!! Made for Oz swap.
Very much enjoyed, and a great way to use zucchini, which is not my familys favourite vegetable, and yet I insist on buying it. Easily prepared and then popped into the oven, I did not add the last tsp salt since I felt that between the soup and the salt on the shredded zucchini, that would be enough, as indeed it was. I did saute the onion lightly in butter beforehand, and therefore did not add extra butter. Very much enjoyed, thank you, Lauralie! Made for Family Picks, ZWT5, Jammin' Java Jivers