1/7 Photos of Baked Vegetable Ratatouille
1 hr 15 mins
This is a great side to a nice steak, very colourful, flavoursome & simple to make too! You could add eggplant to this also but I don't like so it's not included in my recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all vegetables in an ovenproof dish.
- 2Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder & Italian Herbs, mix well to coat vegetables.
- 3Bake at 170.c for approx 1 hour until vegetables are tender, check after 1/2 hour and stir to ensure even browning.
- 4If your vegetables are particularly juicy you may need to drain a bit of liquid off half way through cooking.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Vegetable Ratatouille
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs