Recipe by mer@
It's time for those fresh, delicious garden tomatoes, and this recipe will please many taste buds! From Allrecipes submitted by Michele O'Sullivan
Top Review by Qmeg
These are delicious and so easy to make! They taste uncommonly like pizza - enough so that my three year old pizza lover devoured all of them. I forgot to spray my glass baking dish, and they came out fine. Other than that, i stuck to the recipe and they were perfect. Thank you!
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄8 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place tomato slices close together in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, salt,pepper & oregano.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is lightly toasted.