It's time for those fresh, delicious garden tomatoes, and this recipe will please many taste buds! From Allrecipes submitted by Michele O'Sullivan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Place tomato slices close together in prepared baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, salt,pepper & oregano.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is lightly toasted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tomatoes Oregano
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 140.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g