Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's time for those fresh, delicious garden tomatoes, and this recipe will please many taste buds! From Allrecipes submitted by Michele O'Sullivan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place tomato slices close together in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, salt,pepper & oregano.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is lightly toasted.
These are delicious and so easy to make! They taste uncommonly like pizza - enough so that my three year old pizza lover devoured all of them. I forgot to spray my glass baking dish, and they came out fine. Other than that, i stuck to the recipe and they were perfect. Thank you!