Recipe by C-Towne
This recipe came when i was at home from college visiting my family, and i always cook Cajun Chicken Pasta, a modified recipe from when i worked at Chili's. My sister doesn't like raw tomatoes, so i decided to spice them and bake them in the oven.
- 1⁄2 lb cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried Mexican oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Roughly cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Place on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Dust the garlic salt over the tomatoes as much as you'd like, but at least 3 tablespoons
- Add the rest of the ingredients to taste (not too much of the cajun seasoning, as it tends to overpower the rest).
- Mix up the tomatoes with your hands, (this is the fun part, :)
- Wrap tightly in the foil and place in oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.