- 2 large ripe but firm tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the tomatoes cut side up on the pan and sprinkle evenly with the black pepper, garlic powder, parmesan and then the oregano.
- Bake until the tomatoes are tender but not squishy.
- Approximately 8-10 minutes depending on the size and ripeness of the tomatoes.