Recipe by InnerHarmonyNutrition
This is a very simple Chinese dish that doesn't require many ingredients. You can add other vegetables such as mushrooms and bamboo shoots as well. I suggest serving this dish with cooked quinoa or brown rice. Please also visit my blog, www.innerharmonynytrition.com, for more gluten-free, healthy recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minsed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups baby bok choy, bottom part removed
- 1⁄2 carrot, julienned
- 7 ounces baked organic tofu, sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free oyster sauce or 1 tablespoon extra tamari
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a sauté pan. Sauté ginger and garlic.
- Add bok choy and place julienned carrot and sliced tofu on top of bok choy.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 Tbsp of water, oyster sauce and tamari and pour over the vegetables and tofu.
- Cover and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- (Optional) Sprinkle some crushed red pepper.