Chef #871110's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I love fish..period. It goes so well with a mixture of corn, peppers, and onions..toss in a little bacon and let the drooling begin ;) the ease of cleanup when cooking with Reynolds Wrap, just makes this dish all the more fun to make!
My Private Note
cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 4 cups cooked corn (cook corn on the cob, and slice corn from the cob )
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper (you can add more, depending on your own preference)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (you can add more, depending on your own preference)
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper (you can add more, depending on your own preference)
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon (you can add more, depending on your own preference)
- 2 tablespoons butter (less (or more) or 2 tablespoons margarine, depending on taste (less (or more)
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1 dash pepper, to taste
- 1 dash lemon pepper (to taste )
- 1preheat oven to 400 deg.
- 2line a 9 x 13" pan with Reynolds Wrap, making 2 separate compartments; 1 for the fish, and 1 for the corn mixture.
- 3Lay fish filets in one compartment; sprinkle lemon pepper on top.
- 4In a large bowl, mix corn, chopped peppers, onions, crumbled bacon, and salt & pepper. Mix well, and pour into 2nd compartment. Dot with butter and cover with entire cake pan with more Reynolds Wrap.
- 5Bake for 15 minute check to see if fish is cooked thoroughly. If not, put in for another 5 minute Repeat until veggies and fish are well cooked.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tilapia and Mexi-Corn #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 210.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: