Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for taking to family dinners or holidays.
Make and share this Baked Spinach & Artichoke Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook and drain spinach according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a hot skillet, saute onions in melted butter until tender and clear.
- Add spinach and stir until well incorporated. Remove from heat.
- Add chopped artichoke hearts, sour cream, 1/4 cup parmesan, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Spoon mixture into 1 1/2 Quart prepared casserole dish.
- Top with remaining parmesan.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes at 350° until bubbly.