Recipe by BecR
Easy prep with delicious results!
Top Review by Pinaygourmet #345142
Easy and good! Really really good, they disappeared quickly. I did all the prep at night and baked it at 5:00 AM the next day. It reheated beautifully and remained tender and moist. All thumbs up! Thanks for posting!
- 3 lbs country style pork spareribs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 1⁄2 cups pineapple tidbits, with juice
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut ribs into serving pieces; sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 1/2 hour; pour off excess fat.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, basting frequently.