I got this recipe from Taste of Home's Simple and Delicious magazine.
Make and share this Baked Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt; set aside.
- Whisk eggs, parmesan cheese and butter in a large bowl.
- Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Place half the spaghetti mixture in a greased 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish.
- Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Uncover, bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.