1/1 Photo of Baked Spaghetti
1 hr 25 mins
I got this recipe from Taste of Home's Simple and Delicious magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 3Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt; set aside.
- 4Whisk eggs, parmesan cheese and butter in a large bowl.
- 5Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- 6Place half the spaghetti mixture in a greased 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish.
- 7Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 10Uncover, bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.3
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 151.5 mg
- Sodium 1265.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 44.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: