Recipe by Susan Lee
This recipe from Cooking Light magazine is a super easy dish - especially if you purchase cleaned shrimp! My husband likes LOTS of olive oil, so I actually used several tablespoons - not so "light" anymore!
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 453.59 g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 473.18 ml plum tomatoes, diced
- 118.29 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 226.79 g linguine or 226.79 g fettuccine pasta, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add salt, red peppers, shrimp and garlic.
- Saute for 3 minutes.
- Spoon this mixture into an 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Pour wine in skillet.
- Cook over low heat until reduced in half, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, then pour over shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over shrimp/wine mixture.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes.
- Pour shrimp mixture over pasta and serve.