Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe came out of a local newspaper column 'Hometown Recipes' & had been submitted by Frankie Roland of Coffeyville KS. Since I'm always looking for quick & easy when it comes to salmon filets....
- 453.59 g salmon fillet
- 14.79 ml cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml prepared mustard
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 1.23 ml paprika (optional)
- 2.46 ml dried parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Arrange filets in a shallow baking dish.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients, & pour half of this mixture over the fish.
- Bake 20 minutes, basting with the remaining sauce.
- When done, sprinkle with paprika & chopped parsley, if desired.