Through the years I have tried to accumulate a collection of recipes that can be prepared very quickly but are still quite elegant. This is one of those dishes. It can easily be doubled or tripled as needed. Also, it can be baked in individual dishes for ease in serving. It can be a first course or a main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450^F.
- 2In a medium skillet, melt butter and brush some of the butter over a ten inch glass pie plate.
- 3Put the scallops in the dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Add breadcrumbs and garlic to the butter in the skillet and stir over medium heat until the crumbs are crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 5Mix in parsley and tarragon.
- 6Top the scallops with the crumb mixture.
- 7Bake until top is golden and scallops are opaque in center, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Romantic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 756.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 36.8 g