Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy dinner that my family loves.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesitalian sausage-filled ravioli, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a mixing bowl, add the cheddar cheese soup, milk, chopped broccoli, spaghetti sauce, and ravioli; stir gently to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if needed (I don't add any).
- Spoon mixture into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until the top is set.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.