Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful marinade for salmon. This recipe is adapted from Quick & Easy Thai. It can be used with other fish also.
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except fish.
- Place fish in a shallow pan. Spoon marinade over fillets.
- Marinade for at least an hour.
- Bake 15 minutes or done to your liking (can turn fish over halfway through cooking).