1/2 Photos of Baked Salmon With Herbed Mayonnaise
Chele D's Note:
I had baked salmon at a friend's house recently. (She is an Alaskan native and had some salmon she brought back from vacation. Yummy) She spread mayo and some seasonings on the fish then baked it. I had never heard of that before, but it was really good. I came up with my own twist using that idea. I made this last night and it was wonderful. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients (except salmon).
- 2Stir well.
- 3Add a few dashes of seasoning salt and a few grinds of fresh pepper. Taste for seasoning preference. All measurements are approximate.
- 4Place fish into a baking pan sprayed with oil or rubbed with olive oil or butter.
- 5Season lightly with seasoned salt and pepper then generously spread mayo mixture all over the top of the fish. Make it to the thickness you prefer. I had about 1/4 in or so.
- 6Bake uncovered in a 450 degree oven until fish is almost done (mine took 15-20 min for fillets which seemed a bit long, but they weren't done.)
- 7Then broil until lightly golden.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon With Herbed Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.7
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 119.8 mg
- Sodium 588.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 47.1 g