This is a good salmon recipe that my family enjoys. You can use homemade mashed potatoes if that is all you have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Coat a large baking sheet with Pam. Set aside.
- 3In a bowl, combine potatoes, onion, 4 Tbsp pesto, egg, and pepper.
- 4Shape into 6 oval patties about 1/4" thick.
- 5Place on prepared sheet and bake until edges start to brown, about 15 minute.
- 6Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the oil with the remaining 1 Tbsp pesto.
- 7Remove pan from oven.
- 8Place salmon on top of each patty.
- 9Drizzle with pesto oil.
- 10Bake until salmon is opaque, about 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon on Pesto Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.4
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.1 mg
- Sodium 432.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 33.9 g