Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A real easy meal that won't take up much of your time making, but will feed 10 hungry people!
- 3 1⁄2 cups small rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- parmesan cheese
- Cook rigatoni.
- Brown ground beef.
- Drain grease.
- Mix ground beef, spaghetti sauce, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella.
- cheese and ricotta cheese together with rigatoni noodles.
- Pat mixture in a 13" x 9" pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Excellent. Enjoyed every bite. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game.
Until the day I die, I will never tire of eating pasta!! Made for LET'S P-A-R-T-Y December (09) Cooking Event, this was absolutely mouth-watering. As a matter of fact, DH just asked if we were having more tonight. The ingredients in my Baked Rigatoni are put together separately. NOT ANY MORE! This is so easy, so creamy, sooo cheesy. Baked up right on target in 30 minutes. Good thing, too, because DH was glued to the oven door. Need I say more? There goes MY recipe right out the back door. Thanks so much for sharing this really neat recipe.
Doubled this for a large group we were having over and several asked for the recipe! Tastes like lasagna without all the fuss! Couldn't find the small rigatoni, but the large pasta worked just as well. Thank you for a wonderful, quick meal!