Reuben sandwiches for a crowd? Make them the easy way!
Make and share this Baked Reuben - Style Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- In large bowl, mix saurkraut, onion, parsley, and caraway seed.
- Spoon into 2 qt.
- baking dish.
- Layer with half the cheese, half the salad dressing, and all of the corned beef.
- Layer remaining salad dressing and cheese.
- In large skillet, melt butter, add bread cubes, and stir until bread is coated.
- Sprinkle bread over top of casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes until all is hot and bread cubes are browned.