1/2 Photos of Baked Reuben - Style Casserole
Terri F.'s Note:
Reuben sandwiches for a crowd? Make them the easy way!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- 2In large bowl, mix saurkraut, onion, parsley, and caraway seed.
- 3Spoon into 2 qt.
- 4baking dish.
- 5Layer with half the cheese, half the salad dressing, and all of the corned beef.
- 6Layer remaining salad dressing and cheese.
- 7In large skillet, melt butter, add bread cubes, and stir until bread is coated.
- 8Sprinkle bread over top of casserole.
- 9Bake 30 minutes until all is hot and bread cubes are browned.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Reuben - Style Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.8
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 1425.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 19.2 g