Recipe by Margo59
I found this recipe on line (don't remember where). I just made it tonight for supper and it was delicious. Very moist and flavorful.
Top Review by OctoberBride
I put the chicken breasts and ranch dressing in a ziplock bag. I put the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, pepper, sage, salt and garlic powder in a separate smaller ziplock bag. I put both bags into the freezer. I remembered it was in there and pulled it out for dinner last night. It was very tasty. The chicken came out crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken breasts in the ranch dressing for 4 hours or overnight.
- I opted for overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, sage, salt and garlic powder; mix well.
- Remove the chicken from the ranch dressing and coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a 13 x 9 pan baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until done and juices run clear.
- Time does not reflect marinading time.