Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a variation of a ww recipe called baked oatmeal. This is a great breakfast or snack. Good cold or warm.
- 4 cups quick-cooking oatmeal or 4 cups rolled oatmeal
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups skim milk
- 4 eggs or 1 cup egg substitute
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute (may use sugar or Splenda Blend)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- pumpkin pie spice
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour into a sprayed 11x7 or 9x13 Pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 50 minutes.
smells wonderful. I used spice just like I would a pumpkin pie and used 1/2 brown sugar and 1/2 reg sugar.
Great baked oatmeal! I used 1/2 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 cup of splenda and also added 1/2 tsp. of salt. Very very good. Definately 5 stars + Thanks!
yummm. definitely would not use all splenda, with the weird taste it gets when used in large quantities - I did 1/4 cup splenda, 3/4 cup sugar - I want to try this again, replacing the sugar part with honey, but I'm not sure how that flavor will turn out, but I even ate it as a dessert (with a little cool whip lite on top) :-) Thanks for posting