- 5 large potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the potatoes, onion, eggs, oil, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Process until the vegetables are coarsely chopped, then add the flour.
- Process just until the flour is mixed well.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the top is golden.
- Let cool slightly, then cut into squares.