This snack is crisp and delicious..and is often requested by my friends when they come over. I got it from a magazine around Halloween a few years back, and it hasn't left the kitchen since
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in shell.
- Place potato skins on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine oil, parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper; brush over both sides of skins.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 7 minutes; turn.
- Bake until crisp, about 7 minutes more.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheddar cheese inside skins.
- Bake 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and onions.
- Serve immediately.