1/2 Photos of Baked Potato Skins
This snack is crisp and delicious..and is often requested by my friends when they come over. I got it from a magazine around Halloween a few years back, and it hasn't left the kitchen since
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in shell.
- 2Place potato skins on a greased baking sheet.
- 3Combine oil, parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper; brush over both sides of skins.
- 4Bake at 475 degrees for 7 minutes; turn.
- 5Bake until crisp, about 7 minutes more.
- 6Sprinkle bacon and cheddar cheese inside skins.
- 7Bake 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
- 8Top with sour cream and onions.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.2
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 483.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g