1/1 Photo of Baked Potato Skins
1 hr 27 mins
1 hr 12 mins
I make this a lot as an appetizer and serve it with sour cream. It is different than most potato skins, but very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes throughly, prick several times with a fork.
- 2Bake at 400 for 1 hour, or until done.
- 3Allow to cool to touch.
- 4Cut potatoes in half lenthwise.
- 5Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving about 1/4 inch thick shells.
- 6Cut each shell lenthwise into 1 inch wide strips.
- 7Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Brush tops of strips with butter.
- 9Sprinkle with seasonings and cheese.
- 10Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes, or until crisp.
- 11Serve warm with sour cream.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 19.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g