- 2 portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup water
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup crabmeat
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onions in butter in small sauce pan until they are soft.
- Add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper as desired, stuffing and crab meat, stir and reduce to low heat.
- Pour water and oil over mixture, stir slightly, remove from heat and cover.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and scoop out enough of the underside of the mushrooms to leave a crater to be filled.
- Fill the mushroom crater with the stuffing mixture.
- Place mushrooms in oven safe baking dish, cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.