Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Herb-seasoned stuffing mixed with colorful vegetables makes a savory bed for tender, oven-baked pork chops topped with a golden mushroom sauce.
- Mix 1/3 cup soup, 1/2 cup water, vegetables and margarine in saucepan. Heat to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
- Spoon stuffing mixture into greased 3-qt. baking dish. Arrange chops over stuffing.
- Mix remaining soup and remaining water. Spoon over chops.
- Bake at 400°F for 40 minute or until chops are done.