1 hr 5 mins
Not nearly authentic, but good. A one dish meal with a mid-western spin from Eating Out Loud.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (19 ounce) can diced tomatoes in tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon sriracha asian garlic sauce or 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1Heat a skillet over medium heat. When hot, add olive oil and turn skillet to coat.
- 2Place pork chops in skillet to brown for 1-2 minutes on each side. Season with salt as you flip the pork chops. Remove pork chops onto a plate and set aside.
- 3To the skillet, add the onion and saute until softened, 2-3 minutes.
- 4Add chives, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, brown sugar, tomatoes (with juice), hot sauce and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
- 5Remove skillet from heat. Fold in the macaroni and top with the reserved pork chops.
- 6Place skillet into a 350F oven and bake for 50 minutes or until pasta and pork are done. During the final 10 minutes, check to see if any additional water is needed. If so, drizzle 1/4 cup over the top and continue baking until done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chop Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 953.8
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 482.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 62.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: