- 8 ounces penne
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup cherries or 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups bottled pasta tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded low fat mozzarella, divided
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Meanwhile, toss together peas, tomatoes and pasta sauce.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- Toss pasta with vegetables and sauce; spread in pan coated with cooking spray.
- Top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until cheese on top is lightly browned and bubbly.