Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A staple of my Mother-in-Law. So easy, so good. My husband, the Culinary Institute of America graduate, loves this dish.
- 1 (8 ounce) box elbow macaroni
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 -6 slices bacon
- fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat 400.
- Cook Macaroni according to package. Drain, return to pot.
- Add soups and cheese. Mix well.
- Pour and spread into ungreased 9x13 glass pan.
- Cut bacon strips in half, lay ontop of macaroni.
- Cover with cracked pepper.
- Bake 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until bacon is desired crispiness.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes.
This is very good...we enjoyed it...though I think I added too many noodles to it as it was not as creamy as we would have liked, but that was my fault...I bet I will be making this often