Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This dish can also be baked in individual ramekins if preferred. Add a salad and hot crusty bread for quick and easy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 5 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 5 tablespoons chopped green onions
- salt and pepper
- 2 pints fresh oysters, well drained
- 1In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- 2Mix in olive oil and heat for 3 minutes.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except oysters.
- 4Mix well and remove from heat.
- 5Add well drained oysters to saucepan and toss gently.
- 6Place in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 7Bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Italian Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1382.3
- Calories from Fat 772
- Total Fat 85.8 g
- Saturated Fat 35.8 g
- Cholesterol 235.5 mg
- Sodium 1890.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 41.2 g