Pancakes aren't so healthy when you drench them in maple syrup, so I made this fruit mixture to eat with my pancakes when I feel like eating healthy. You'll love it. It also makes a delicious fruit salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Grease an 8x8-inch glass baking dish.
- 3Dice your apples and add to dish.
- 4Sprinkle cinnamon over apples.
- 5Pour 1/2 cup water over apples.
- 6Add the oranges.
- 7Drain juice from pineapple and add to dish.
- 8Add strawberries.
- 9In a bowl, mix marrionberry jam with 1 cup water.
- 10Drizzle jam over fruit.
- 11Put fruit in the oven.
- 12Bake for 15 minutes.
- 13Add yogurt covered almonds.
- 14Bake another 5-10 minutes.
- 15Start cooking your pancakes while you wait for the fruit to heat up.
- 16When your pancakes are ready, spoon fruit mixture onto pancakes with 1 or 2 tbsp of yogurt enjoy!
- 17If you reduce the amount of water by 1/2 cup it also makes a delicious warm fruit salad.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fruit With Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.2 mg
- Sodium 1023.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-fat vanilla yogurt