- 4 flounder fillets, 6 oz. each (or other whitefish variety)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- chopped fresh garlic (to taste)
- chopped parsley (to taste)
- fresh lemon juice (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange fish in dish and add oil, wine, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges.