Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy baked fish.
Make and share this Baked Fish recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix honey, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Spread the mixture over the salmon steaks.
- Season with pepper.
- Arrange in a medium baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish easily flakes with a fork.
Got this recipe from Allrecipes. It was delicious. Made no changes. My mother even asked for the recipe which never happens.
I love this one. So has everyone else who has ever eaten it at our place.
This is a nice, mild topping for salmon with ingredients you most likely have in the pantry. I enjoyed it.