Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy. Simple baked fish in lemon-butter sauce. Very easy.
- 1 lb halibut fillets or 1 lb sole fillet
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Place fish fillets in a 13x9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over fish fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Fixed this tonight for dinner...followed the directions completely (well not totally) only I did add some garlic. I also cut the recipe in half. Very good and one I will make again. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.