Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
For Aussie World Tour 8.
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chives, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted cut in fingers thats in 4 long slices used for dipping in egg
- Spray pam in muffin tins.
- Break eggs into 8 cups.
- Mix the chives and green onions into the cream.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cream mixture over the eggs equally.
- Sprinkle evenly with the feta cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes boomette had to cook longer these are for im guessing really runny eggs or until eggs are done.
- i need to see if you can microwave this recipe ive done it with others for summer cooking .
I made only 1 serving for DH. 10 minutes of cooking was not enough. I used half and half cream and fresh chives from my garden. I omitted the green onion. This is so yummy with the feta. Thanks Dienia :) Made for ZWT8 for Diners, Winers and Chives
Thank you, thank you, thank you Dienia B for sharing this great recipe. It was so yummy, I can't wait to make this again. It was quick and easy with very tasty results. I used a good quality greek sheep feta and jumbo eggs, so glad that I did. The cream, chives and green onions really elevated the lowly egg into something really special, served with portugese bread and mexican coffee for a memorable breakfast. Made for the Fearless Red Dragons - ZWT8 - Australia
Scaled this back for 2 and made in individual ramikins, baked at 190C fan forced for 10 minutes but white was not set so put on for a further 3 minutes but yolk was hard so I would need to bake for 11 to 12 minutes for a soft yolk but enjoyed sopping up the creamy cheesy sauce with the toast as did the DM and she prefers her yolks well done so it was perfect for here. Thank you Dienia B. made for Please Review My Recipe.