Traditionally strips of dough that are deep fried and rolled in cinnamon and Sugar. This recipe which I got from a Pillsbury/OldElPaso Mexican cookbook. It's a simple concept.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- 3Unroll dough;seperate into 4 rectangles. Press each to 6x4" rectangles, pressing perforations to seal.
- 4Brush tops of 2 rectangles with melted butter; sprinkle with about half of the sugar mixture. Top each with remaining rectagle; press edges lightly brusht tops with melted butter.
- 5With sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle stack lengthwise into 6 strips. Twist each strip 3 times place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Brush tops with any remaining melted butter; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Crescent Churros
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 116.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g