Tasty Easy Baked Churros
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180˚C.
- 2. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar in the water and bring to a boil.
- 3. Turn off the heat and stir in the flour.
- 4. Take the pot off of the heat source, and mix in the vanilla, then the eggs one at a time.
- 5. Transfer mixture to a piping bag with a 5 point, or star, tip.
- 6. Pipe out thick 3-inch strips of churro batter onto a baking sheet covered with parchment, using a knife to release each piece from the piping tip, if needed.
- 7. Bake for 10 minutes, then broil until golden brown.
- 8. Dredge each churro in melted butter, then cinnamon sugar. Serve with melted chocolate if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note